Wednesday, January 13, 2010

At Home.... "SICK"

I took all but one class off today and handed in a note to the office saying I was "sick" and had a doctors appointment. Well, unless they have a really good allergy doctor in the Pentagon... I lied. Today was the first CIA meeting of 2010 and I had to go represent my division.



It was pretty great, even with budget cuts, there are some sweet top secret gadgets coming out this year. Count on it.



The one class I did go to was drama, I have to perform my stage combat tomorow. Hopefully I don't break anything (I might get fired or something... that wouldn't be good :0).

1 comment:

  1. I knew that you weren't really sick!! you cuold have at least come to PE!! Next time you go on a mission I'm in !!
    code name: ?I havent figured it out yet:(
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete