Monday, November 9, 2009

Everyday Undercover Life

Well, here we go. When your 13 and an undercover spy you got to tell someone what happens to you everyday.

Today my alarm went off at 600 hours, and I roused myself out of bed. I've been on assignment all weekend in San Fransisco.... never mind what I was doing. Anyway, I woke up checked my assignment status, pretty normal. Nothing exiting happened, I got ready to leave for school.

During the school day I live like a pretty normal freshman, classes, drama, classes, homework etc. But sometimes I get called into the field or one of my coworkers (there are quite a few who go to PV high school that are my age or grade) gets called into work, and things get messy to say the least :).

First three classes were fine nothing unusual, just everyday non-spy life. Then at lunch.... pretty normal too I sat and talked to car washer (All my coworkers and I will be listed by code name for security reasons... sorry) and argued with my record salesman (her cover job :) on who was more important a junior CIA agent (me!) or an undercover detective (ugh! who needs them, I know).

Last three classes, still nothing to report.

After school went to a video conference at headquarters discussed TOP SECRET things you don't need to know and it had nothing to do with a shooting.

Following that I did my homework! (Well we all got to do it sometime).

Promptly I went to weapons training and learned how to use a 'Samaria sword' in lay mans terms.

Ate Dinner.

Sent in weekly report to Kirkland, my boss (I don't know if that's his real name or not, oh well).

That's about it a pretty boring day to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment