Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Get Home from a Mission... Get 4 Hours Sleep!!!

Wow, it's been a busy several days. First, I went on a mission (low danger, exciting, pretty much great). Then got home and my cousins, two of which (Noelle and Hawk) are agents... three are not (Gentlemen, brown bear and Mercy), came to visit and we had a grand old time that was non work related.

We did the awesomest stuff!!! I really enjoy hanging out with them. Then me, my brother, Hawk and Noelle got called into the feild for a delivery job of something that was needed by MI6 (british intellegence). So we got on a plane and continued having fun there (no one would ever expect a bunch of inventive "little" kids are carrying government property).

Yesterday night we got home at 11 o'clock and I got up at 2 this morning. I couldn't go back to sleep... so I watched the really old Disney movies Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avanlea.

No comments:

Post a Comment